A Little Information About Moi Before You Begin

My name is Sofie, but I'll also respond to "Sof", "Pofus", and the occasional "Hey! You!". I'm aspiring to become a writer by keeping a journal, occasionally posting on my blog, and working for the newspaper/yearbook at my high school, where I'm currently an incoming freshman. However, if my plan to 'hit it big' as an author like Stephenie Meyer doesn't work out, I would like to tour in the LPGA. (For those of you who aren't in to golf, this is the Ladies Professional Golfers Association.) And if neither of those work out, well I guess I'll go into some field of science. (If that doesn't work out, let's just say I'm doomed to a lifetime of waking up every morning and going to a boring office job.) So, now that you know my name and what I'm going to do with my life, WELCOME TO SOFIE'S WORLD.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sofie's What I'm Going To Read List

I'm Sorry that I don't have the author's names or ISBN numbers or anything but the titles, but I'm sure if you look them up you'll find them.

-A Great and Terrible Beauty
-Rebel Angels
-The Sweet Far Thing
-The Five People You Meet In Heaven
-Maximum Ride: Fang
-Witch and Wizard
-Sabriel
-Lirael
-Abhorsen
-The Ragwitch
-The Lovely Bones
-The Last Song
-Hunted
-Tempted
-Burned
-The Host
-This Lullaby
-Midnighters: The Secret Hour
-Midnighters: Touching Darkness
- Midnighters: Blue Moon
-City of Bones
-City of Ashes
-City of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment